Re: [Evolution] Re: What I want in a mail client ....

Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:

What I think would be *really* nice also: I also have for different email
addresses and, depending on the email address a different smtp host. So,
what do you think about linking the mail identities to an individual smtp server?

        Optional linking would be cool. I mean, link if you want it, don't link if
you don't want it.

--
Florin Andrei
mailto:elf_too yahoo com