Re: [Evolution] Is Evolution "good enough" to use yet?

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:49:52PM +0500, Tim Reilly wrote:
If you might explain the kinds of features you want in a mail client, we might be able to better help you.

Two things that will be needed to have this accepted by all the linux people
in my company are:

 - secure imap support (if it's not already there)
 - digital signing, encrypting, verifying, and decrypting

Currently all our mail is done by secure imap and all internal mail is
encrypted.  I *really* hate netscape mail and I can't even use mozilla as it
doesn't support encrypted mail yet.  I know that the encrypt/decrypt can be
done as we have a guy who has hacked that into our webmail.

These are the really big things that I would like to see in evolution, as it
has everything else I need!

Regards
arc

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I