Re: [Evolution] nntp not refreshing

Frederic Crozat wrote:

Hi,

I'm using current CVS version of evolution and I still have a big
problem with nntp support :

news articles are read when consulting newsgroup the first time but it
never refreshes :((

Then news support is not usable :((

Yeah, nntp has always been a sort of "it's cool, but you should spend
your time on other more important things, Chris" thing.  I happen to
agree about this, btw, but it doesn't make me feel much better that the
nntp support is lacking.

As soon as I get most of the crucials bugs I'm looking into fixed I'll
spend some more time working on the nntp provider.  If someone gets
especially impatient, though, email me and I'll give you more detailed
info on the changes I was planning on making.

Chris