Re: [Evolution] last ditch efforts...

On 11 Dec 2000 20:53:36 -0800, Matt Thoene wrote:
At any rate, I thought I'd try one last question to this list before
unsubscribing and putting my foot through the monitor.  My issue seems to be
a problem finding previous installed libs when compiling the "gnome-vfs"
lib.  I won't bore you with the output but just ask...should I start from
scratch and re-install all the required libs, from CVS, with the same
specific --prefix for all?  For example...add a --prefix=/usr/local to every
single lib compile?

Matt, take a look at these instructions that I've put up.  They're
slightly old, but I don't think anything in there is "plain wrong" yet,
except maybe the gconf stuff.  I'm not even sure the README is up to
date on that.  Anyway, try this out, and let me know if you find any
errors.  Questions are best directed here or to #evolution on
irc.gnome.org. Enough jabber, right?  Here's the URL.
http://www.ibiblio.org/gleblanc/instructions_for_evolution/

    Greg