Re: [Evolution] Feature request

I've tried it out. While it is slightly better, there is still a problem.

The created card has the correct info now. (From my example below)
First: First1 first2
Middle: Middle2 middle2
Last: Last1 last2

But it is still sorted in the main view under "M" for Middle2; the actual
name it shows is "Middle1 middle2 Last1 last2, First1". I assume it omits
first2 because it wrongly assumes that it is the middle name.

In addition, records imported from the Palm are still incorrect. Consider
the following record on the palm (where there are no middle names):
First: John and Anne
Last: Smith

It is imported as:
First: John
Middle: and
Last: Anne Smith

So, to summarize:

Bug1: Display bug. Given F1 f2 M1 m2 L1 l2, display sorts and shows the
card as if M1 m2 L1 l2 was the last name, F1 is the first and f2 is the
middle.

Bug2: Card conduit bug. Imported records do not maintain compound first
names. Imported records should never (AFAIK) have middle names, either,
as these are not supported in the Palm.

Thanks a lot for your fix, it's working better! If there is anything else
I can try out, please let me know.

james