[Evolution] Compiling with --enable-pilot-conduits=yes

Hello
I finally managed to compile evolution with Pilot-Support.
But it doesn't work yet
I use Gnome-Pilot 0.1.55 --with-oaf compiled, but when starting  the capplets,
it says, that oaf_init is a undefined symbol in libgpilotd.so.
Do I have to use a newer version of gpilotd or do I have to enable something else when compiling gnome-pilot
??

Apart from this little problem, evolution seems to become a real --and the only real -- mail-client

Bye Christoph