Re: [Evolution] Compiling with --enable-pilot-conduits=yes
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr helixcode com>
- To: christoph <chris inferno nadir org>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Compiling with --enable-pilot-conduits=yes
- Date: 11 Dec 2000 02:19:07 -0500
On 10 Dec 2000 18:40:32 -0100, christoph wrote:
I finally managed to compile evolution with Pilot-Support.
But it doesn't work yet
I use Gnome-Pilot 0.1.55 --with-oaf compiled, but when starting the capplets,
it says, that oaf_init is a undefined symbol in libgpilotd.so.
Do I have to use a newer version of gpilotd or do I have to enable something else when compiling
Apart from this little problem, evolution seems to become a real --and the only real -- mail-client
You don't need the --with-oaf option. The README in evolution cvs is
update wrt the pilot section. Take a look at it if you are compiling
out of CVS and let me know if there are any problems.
JP Rosevear jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc. http://www.helixcode.com
] [Thread Prev