Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

From: "duncan mak" <duncan simplemente net>

I'm sure there are requests that I missed. So if any of you have brilliant
ideas to make the already-wonderful Evolution even BETTER, or you
suggested
something that isn't on the list right now, please e-mail the
suggestions with 'feature request' somewhere in the subject.

Yes, why back in the beginnings of the project, a similar list was raised.
I would still like to see support for html based mail servers.  I have a
hotmail account and a yahoo mail account and I can only read hotmail through
Outlook Express (I haven't tried Outlook).

Cheers,

Sheldon.