Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

I would like to request a "Next Unread Message" button, ala Netscape
Messanger.

Brad

On 06 Dec 2000 21:23:32 +0500, Tim Reilly wrote:
I agree with most of these suggestions, except I think the three recommendations you have for checking mail
should all be options, rather than hard-coded changes. Especially the re-indexing one, that would KILL my
poor lil system. :(

Otherwise it's fine. :)

Tim

Hello Evolution lovers!

*snip*

Questions:

      - Is the evolution calendar going to support calendar servers through
      CAP?