Re: [Evolution] Errors compiling gnome-vfs from CVS

OK now I have got gnome-vfs installed (at least the ./autogen.sh make and
make install all worked) and now I am back to installing bonobo and I still
get the error that says that Gnome Vfs 0.4.2.0 is not installed??

I am sorry to be such a bother, and thanks everyone for helping me out!!

Tyler