[Evolution] GnomeCard import tool missing?

Hi,

Been running Evolution 0.4.1 for a day now and I must say it's much improved over 0.3.1 - enough to use as my primary e-mail client.

Which brings forward this point - where is the GnomeCard import tool mentioned in the announcement? I thought it was just missing in the HelixCode package, so I took the trouble to download the source .tar.gz, and - it's not there.

Or perhaps it's only stupid me not finding an obscure configuration setting nested inside a menu somewhere...
--
I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated.