Re: [Evolution] Marking as read

Then would it be better to not show the message when you come into the
folder, so to see the message to begin with you must click on it?  I
think its the fact that the message is viewable but its not being marked
until I select it or I'm too used to outlook express....

Dan

The current behavior (don't mark autoselected message as read) is not
what I intended when I implemented it, but I can see why you might not
want it to be marked read. I might just leave it the way it is.

What does need fixing is the fact that the message list doesn't zoom
to the first read message if it's off the bottom of the message list.
The "next read message" command does this correctly so an easy project
would be looking into how to get that to work correctly.