Re: [Evolution] New User

Ignore this mail.  A little more digging and I found it!  WOOHOO!

Now, to see if I can follow it.

Mike (mutie)

There are a couple places to start on a free software project including
this one.

The buglist: http://bugzilla.helixcode.com
Fixs things that bug you or you need.

Come hang out on IRC and help out :-)

-JP
JP Rosevear                           jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                               http://www.helixcode.com

Hmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if maybe this is one of those cases where "If you
can't get there, you can't help."  :)  I've never used IRC before, and
I'm willing to do so ... but I don't know what server or channel I
should be looking under.

Thanks,
Michael