Re: [Evolution] New User

Michael Artman wrote:
Nextly, I wanted to know if there was a webpage or some place with a
list of what's being worked on, and what's needing to be worked on.  Can
the local users help out with this?  I've never worked on a public type
program like this, but I think I do want to be a part of this one, if at
all possible.

There are a couple places to start on a free software project including
this one.

The buglist: http://bugzilla.helixcode.com
Fixs things that bug you or you need.

Come hang out on IRC and help out :-)

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com