[Evolution] New User

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and state that I'm very pleased
with Evolution, even in it's preview/beta type status.  It did crash
once on me so far (ironically, right when I was typing up this same
message), but that's okay.   I'm using it almost exclusively for my mail
now, but I'm set to leave all messages on server, so I can download them
into Windows/Outlook for backup.

Nextly, I wanted to know if there was a webpage or some place with a
list of what's being worked on, and what's needing to be worked on.  Can
the local users help out with this?  I've never worked on a public type
program like this, but I think I do want to be a part of this one, if at
all possible.

I know a few others are also looking forward to more releases of
Evolution, as it obviously has the makings of a great program.

Thanks,
Michael