[Evolution] feature/preference

One thing that I've noticed most mailers don't handle well, and I at
least would find useful, is the ability to define alternate e-mail
addresses so the MUA can determine what e-mails were sent directly to
you. (Pine 4.x has this feature)

One of the nice applications of this feature is that once you've defined
those alternate e-mail addresses, when you do a "reply-all" those e-mail
addresses that match are excluded from being included in the reply.

-j

--
Joseph F. Dries III
President, DCsquared Inc.

 6th century scholar Dionysius Exiguus designated the initial epoch
 Anni Domini Nostri Jesu Christi. Gregorian calendar years are counted
 from AD 1 despite the belief that Christ was born a few years before
 AD 1. By extrapolation we find that the 20th century comprises the
 years AD 1901-2000. Therefore, the 21st century will begin with
 1 January 2001 and continue through 31 December 2100.
   -- http://aa.usno.navy.mil/AA/faq/docs/millennium.html