Re: [Evolution] One question

Mário Filipe wrote:

        Can evolution replace procmail? i.e, can i configure evolution to read
mail from my Inbox (/var/spool/mail/...) and then use evolutions filters to
separate the messages? If I do this can I still read my mail through IMAP (when at
home using, say, outlook)

For this you should use IMAP from both machines.
Why would you use outlook from home, imap works (well kinda) in Evolution allready.> >

I still don't have a modem at home and the only PC I can use to read the
mail at home is a laptop without enough space to install Linux!