Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:35:25 -0400
From: Aaron Weber <aaron helixcode com>
Subject: [Evolution] Another Feature

Another feature for you:

Feature: Default domain for unqualified addresses.

to any unqualified address that isn't already a nickname listed in the
Contact manager.  i.e. I type in "daria" and if I don't have a "daria"
in my contact manager (say, daria mtv com), it'll send it to
daria helixcode com

a.

--
We are Spruce of Borg. You will be assimilated. Using MS Outlook Express is
futile.