Re: [Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request list organized

On mar, 08 aoû 2000 03:07:39 Tom Musgrove wrote:

[Tom] > Feature: Fuzzy searching (allow misspellings on searches...)
[Tom] > Feature: Synonym searching (different word same meaning)

[NotZed] Oh boy ....
[NotZed] Oh boy again ...

'Oh boy' is a bit cryptic <grin> care to elaborate?  I should mention that
the first is supported in one of the contact managers I use.  Given how
frequently people misspell names and companies [on entry or on
searching...], it can be extremely useful.

This feature is a big bloat ... until you actually need it and use it.
I have used HP's OpenMail client in a big company, and believe me, it's
really a big time saver. I miss it a lot.

        Xav