Re: Re: [Evolution] contact properties

My intention is certainly not to introduce unnecessary typing. The
purpose is the opposite, to simplify the UI by hiding/eliminating
superfluous information. Indeed, by having a very large set of
properties you will include most properties that all users will
want. Still a specific user will probably use only a few of these. And
different ones for different contacts. With customizable contact types
the user will be presented with only property fields that are relevant
for him/her. This will unclutter the UI, and make the use of the
contact manager more flexible.

If that's the case, then I think that's silly. The idea is to save
typing, I believe that most of the predefined properties are ones that
users will want

I dunno

Jeff

smuggle FSF South Africa terrorist ammunition Kibo Panama Ortega
Noriega jihad security Soviet $400 million in gold bullion BATF SDI