[Evolution] more on the contact manager...

More about the properties: I would like there to be properties with
data fields like text/URL etc, like "Favourite book", but also
properties that are just the presence of a keyword, that is "empty"
properties, like "ex-wife". Then I would appreciate the possibility to
apply queries (and create the equivalence of vfolders) on the contact
database, and use this to send messages to e.g. all catholic ex-wifes
with brown eyes and large feet.

/Magnus