[Evolution] A Few Suggestions for Evolution

I have a few suggestions for things I would *really* like to see in
Evolution.  I must confess I have not been played with Evolution much
yet, so perhaps you will reply "Evolution already does all of that", which
would be great. With that caviot, here they are:

1) Synchronization
Very simply, I would like to be able to synchonize my home computer, work
computer, and laptop.  I am thinking particularly about the calendaring
system here.  I don't know if the calendar in Evolution behaves the same
as in gnome-pim in this regard, but gnome-pim did not have any
synchonization.  Further, a manual attempt at synchronization was odd
since gnomecal must always be running in order to properly send out email
(and other) alarms.  So one winds up copying configuration/data files for
running programs, which I suspect is naughty unless the author had this in
mind when designing the program.

2) TODO lists
I have yet to see a great TODO list manager on Linux.  This is a very
important task (we all have too many things to do which we must somehow
manage) and deserves some care.  I'm hoping Evolution will have a powerful
TODO list manager.

3) Information manager
I'm not sure whether this belongs in Evolution or not. The idea is to have
an application which can allow you to store, search, and retrieve
information of various types (email, pictures, contact information, files,
contact logs, random notes, etc.).  In a more traditional model, this
might be done as a series of containers, each of which can hold things and
containers (ie. a filesystem layout).  A better solution may be to
incorporate database or vfolder features.  Given the type of information
which will be held in this sort of system and the type of processing and
technology involved, it seems like this would belong in Evolution.

Dan