[Evolution] Act! 2000 Reverse engineering
- From: "Tom Musgrove" <TomM pentawall com>
- To: "Ashley Cambrell" <bec_ash bigpond com>
- Cc: "Evolution list" <Evolution helixcode com>, "Evolution-Hackers Helixcode Com" <evolution-hackers helixcode com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Act! 2000 Reverse engineering
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:06:04 -0500
I found a resource that could potentially make reverse engineering the Act!
2000 (and Goldmine) data formats much easier...
(Free is part of the link...)
According to their website, they provide the complete source to their
product, and it can access Act! 2000 database files and Goldmine files.
Thus someone should be able to spec the file format from their code, and
then have someone else do a clean room implementation to access the files.
There is a "Free 30 Day Test Drive" available.
What do you think?
TomM pentstar com
] [Thread Prev