[Evolution] Document management abilities

Actually Act! 2000 only has part of the functionality I'm requesting.
(miniscule part <grin>).  The ability to track arbitrary non digital
documents it doesn't handle.  (This can of course be done as a kludge in
almost any contact manager, or email with search ability, but it is
generally a sucky solution if there isn't functionality designed for it...)
I don't believe it allows a content search of the documents it does have
(Only the name, subject, date, and a few others).   So both Act! 2000 and
Outlook 2000 both have this functionality in part.  They just are not as
well planned, extensive, and high quality as they could be.

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com

Although I never used that functionality  (I just wanted to track
calls to clients, not what documents I'd created for them), ACT was
able to track documents associated with contacts as far back as '94 or
'95.

-pate