Re: [Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request list organized

From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob ZOOstation cc>
> [Tom] > Feature: Document management and tracking
>
> [NotZed] This really isn't part of a mailer/organiser.
>
> Not part of an 'organizer'???? - It isn't part of the Outlook contact
> manager. But that isn't our end goal. Miguels vision, as presented in a > couple of interviews does appear to be to make it a storage and management
> facility for all relevant information, not just email.

Mind you the journal featuer of outlook can track all office files.  I
don't know about how usefull it is as I useally just start a timer for
various things.

Although I never used that functionality  (I just wanted to track
calls to clients, not what documents I'd created for them), ACT was
able to track documents associated with contacts as far back as '94 or
'95.

-pate