Re: [Evolution] vfolders vs filters
- From: Giao Nguyen <grail cafebabe org>
- To: NotZed <notzed helixcode com>
- Cc: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc cu-portland edu>, evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] vfolders vs filters
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:02:25 -0700
On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 07:54:55PM -0400, NotZed wrote:
I can't beleive how people can't use the context to work it out
for themselves. Context is a rather important part of
the english language afterall (although i'm starting to think
its not part of the american variant).
I think you greatly overestimate the understanding of your garden variety
Anyway this discussion is basically worthless if people haven't
updated to the latest dialogues, which are *completely* different.
I disagree. Having the documentation refering to obsolete dialogs, now
that's worthless. It makes it so much harder to tell people to RTFM when
the M is no longer valid.
] [Thread Prev