Re: [Evolution] Lost mail (yes yes, i know..)

Hi

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 08:17:55PM +1000, Brett wrote:

Ahh,

ta.
I searched some of the archive, but didn't see this.

No problem.

I also _looked_ for the faq, on the signup page.. Let me quote..

About evolution
  This list is for discussion of the Evolution GNOME groupware
  package.  The Evolution FAQ can be found at ; please refer
  to it before asking questions on the list, in case your
  question is already answered there.

Well you can get to it by going to the helixcode homepage, then
Applications, then Evolution, then scroll down and click on FAQ
:)

The URL is http://www.helixcode.com/apps/evolution-faq.php3

It does not answer all that many questions yet, though.

Perhaps the link should be added ? :)

indeed.

Thanks for the help tho,
Mail recovered, all is well..

Good.

--
Michael Wood        | Tel: +27 21 762 0276 | http://www.kingsley.co.za/
wood kingsley co za | Fax: +27 21 761 9930 | Kingsley Technologies