Re: [Evolution] Lost mail (yes yes, i know..)

Ahh,

ta.
I searched some of the archive, but didn't see this.
I also _looked_ for the faq, on the signup page.. Let me quote..

About evolution
  This list is for discussion of the Evolution GNOME groupware package.
  The Evolution FAQ can be found at ; please refer to it before asking
  questions on the list, in case your question is already answered there.

----

Perhaps the link should be added ? :)

Thanks for the help tho,
Mail recovered, all is well..