[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Dum de dum

i have exchange at home, so i can help with the RE work.  as with Tom, im
not sure what is involved other than packet sniffing but happy to help
where needed.

aside from tehe following, i dont mind exchange that much
 - enourmous disk requirments
 - enourmous memory requirments
 - complaining in NT's event log that someone has logged into another
mailbox for which they aren't the primary NT account for (which they dont
do btw)
 - putting mail in my outbox that someone else sent *shakes head* weird
one that!
 - constant Service Packs that require a damn CD
 - Microsoft Product
 - damn expensive

aside from that, the main thing i like about exchange is the outlook
client (yes, i know i know)

the groupware features are nice, shared calendars and the like
i hate pop, and cant live without imap

the features that i believe that need to really really work weel and fast
for evolution to be welcome in the corporte workplace as a replacement for
outlook (and then notes) is imap and exchange (and domino) support