Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:25:25 -0400
To: "'Kevin A. Burton'" <burton relativity yi org>,
<evolution helixcode com>
From: "Matt Loper" <matt helixcode com>
Subject: RE: [Evolution] How do I compile Evolution?  Hints?

Kevin wrote:
BTW is there a schedule for the BETA or are you guys just
going to do it
when it is ready?  I really need Evolution and think it has a ton of
potential.

We're shooting for a preview release by the May 1st. The main big thing
it
won't have is IMAP support, which we'll integrate in May; and it will be
missing features. And, of course, it will be buggy.

The first beta will come when Evolution is more stable and
feature-complete
than that. That timeline is harder to speculate about.

-Matt

--
The Borg use Spruce. It will be assimilated. Shouldn't you?