RE: [Evolution] How do I compile Evolution? Hints?

Kevin wrote:
BTW is there a schedule for the BETA or are you guys just
going to do it
when it is ready?  I really need Evolution and think it has a ton of
potential.

We're shooting for a preview release by the May 1st. The main big thing it
won't have is IMAP support, which we'll integrate in May; and it will be
missing features. And, of course, it will be buggy.

The first beta will come when Evolution is more stable and feature-complete
than that. That timeline is harder to speculate about.

-Matt