[Evolution] How do I compile Evolution? Hints?

So I got evolution from CVS.

I ran autoconf to have it create the configure script.  But now I get
this?

===============================
./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
./configure: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'
./configure: ./configure: line 528: `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'

Any hints?

BTW is there a schedule for the BETA or are you guys just going to do it
when it is ready?  I really need Evolution and think it has a ton of
potential.

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (burton apache org)