Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling Evolution

Hector

I ran into exact problem: "parse error before `BonoboArg'"

You need to get an updated version of bonobo.

I would recommend building and installing bonobo
out of cvs as well as evolution.

The instructions you followed to get evolution
and gdk-pixbuf from cvs, do the same for bonobo.

And that should do it.

ari