Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling Evolution

On Sat, Apr 15, 2000 at 11:18:28AM +0200, Hector Garcia wrote:
After updating to the last gdk-pixbuf and makig a "make
maintainer-clean" to be sure everything it is clean up, I have two
problems compiling evolution.  One is when it is trying to compile
evolution/mail/folder-browser.c
This is the output:

folder-browser.c:133: parse error before `BonoboArg'
folder-browser.c: In function `get_prop':

[errors deleted]

Is this a bug or there is something wrong (or missing) on my system?

I believe you need to update your Bonobo for this one.

Peter