[Evolution] ETable, resizing.

Hello guys,

   Currently the ETable widget, can display N columns, and use the
space that has been assigned to them on the screen.  When we resize
the container though, we want to use the extra available space.

   What would be a good way of doing this?  I am thinking that I can
compute new proportions for the various resizable columns, and change
them according to this proportion.

   Does this seem like a good idea?  Does anyone know what is the
behaviours of other table/list widgets out there?

Miguel.