Re: [Evolution] Camel Folder api review

IMAP provides a number of system flags, and a method of determining if
the server allows you to create your own flags. (I don't know whether
no/few/most/all IMAP implementations allow you to create your own
flags. Can anyone else comment on that?)

If they dont we'll have to put something else ontop of it
anyway.  Storing aribtrary named flags != storing basic
flags, imho.

The new summary interface lets you ask for any subsection of the full
list, so you don't have the inefficiency of an iterator, but you can
avoid getting spammed by very large folders.

I still dont like it.