Re: [Evolution] Camel Folder api review

Dan Winship wrote:

But for imap (am i right?), and for mbox (currently), we do have a
hardcoded set of flags to play with

IMAP provides a number of system flags, and a method of determining if
the server allows you to create your own flags. (I don't know whether
no/few/most/all IMAP implementations allow you to create your own
flags. Can anyone else comment on that?)

yeah, at cpath we figured the best use of the extensible flags would be
flagging messages for syncing.

although with vFolders, extensible flags become much more of a ui win.

you can have a folder called "Things to do very soon" into which all your
"Important" messages go.

Chris