Re: [Evolution] Evolution Status

Hi.
Could someone post _all_ of the packages and their version requirements for
me? I've gotten all the way through the configure script reqs but now the
makefile wants some stuff and I really don't know how to read it correctly.
My console (gnome-termnial) doesn't have a buffer big enough to post the
error here.
I did compile Evolution a bit ago but now it wont. I did respwan the autogen
and I re-auto-configured it. But it's not working.

Thanks,
Tony

.   .   .
Tony lopes