Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:51:51 -0500 (EST)
From: Richard June <rjune ims1 imagestream-is com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution folder layout

I am also new to this list. however I have to agree that while spaces in
filenames are easier for people to deal with, it doesn't always work so
well for scripts. Why not either have a small conversion database or
simply replace spaces w/ underscores(which work almost as well) for
filenames, then convert them to spaces when they get displayed to the
user
and be done w/ it?

--
"Comparing Linux to NT is like comparing a long distance runner to a
sprinter, respectively."