Re: [Evolution] evolution folder layout

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

Dude, if your OS is broken, switch to a non-broken OS.

When an application creates files that make
"find . -type f | xargs grep foo" not work, I don't
switch to another OS, I switch to another application.

Well, then make sure all your files in evolution dont contain spaces.
Should be an easy task.

Could you please unsubscribe me from this damn list. Below is my
original stuff and I've tried looking at the web site for how to do
this, but to no avail.  This is getting to be a royal pain.

Kevin