Re: [Evolution] Re: [HC Evolution] toolbar

Ray Lee wrote:

it would be good if the mailer supported an option for truly
resending a message when you yourself were the original author. If I
understand your argument correctly, this special subcase of the more
generic 'rensend' shouldn't cause any grief.

People who don't have this option end up replying to their own messages to
send copies to other people, which just aggravates the >>> > > >> > mess
going around the 'net.

With that constraint, yeah, I don't see a problem.

One nice thing that some mailers have is a notion of "template"
messages, for canned replies.  That's very handy, especially for tech
support folks.  I think that's close to what you're describing.

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz jwz org             http://www.jwz.org/