Re: [Evolution] Credits list-- you like?

We also need to give credit to the original authors of KHTMLW, from
which GtkHTML is derived:

"gtkhtml" isn't really part of Evolution in the same way the mailer,
the shell, etc are. It makes sense to credit the people who hacked on
gtkhtml specifically for the features needed by Evolution, but
crediting everyone who has worked on it doesn't make much sense to me,
unless we're also going to credit everyone who has hacked on bonobo,
gnome-libs, and gtk.

(But if people buy that argument, we should probably clarify in the
authors list exactly what the "gtkhtml" section means.)

-- Dan