<https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Kolab>.  It links to all relevant
places in its section "Project_Infrastructure":
<https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Kolab#Project_Infrastructure_at_GNOME.org>

Am 21.10.2013 um 20:40 schrieb Shaw, Brian zu "Re: [evolution-kolab-devel]
Kolab 3.1":
Do you know where I can find the last stable release of the plugin?

At <http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evolution-kolab/> you will find
all evolution-kolab releases (source code only).
Attention: The web page
<https://projects.gnome.org/evolution/previous.shtml> only provides some of
those releases (source code).

Maybe I can update it to use the current API.

It would be great to enable evolution-kolab to read and write the new Kolab
3 format.

On 2013-10-21 9:38 am, Torsten Grote wrote:
On Sunday 13 October 2013 09:24:23 Brian Shaw wrote:
Is there a version of evolution-kolab that works with Kolab 3.1?

Well, evolution-kolab fully supports the Kolab 2 format.  I personally have
no knowledge how a Kolab 3 server handles clients which use the Kolab 2
format.  By design I would expect all clients using the Kolab 2 format to
be interoperable on a Kolab 3 server, but that might have some caveats.

HTH & best regards
        Florian

P.S.: The mailing-list <evolution-kolab-devel-list gnome org> has been
closed a while ago (see [1]), in favour for using the main evolution
development list [2] <evolution-hackers gnome org>.
This is also the reason why the replies to your mail came so late, as the
evolution-kolab-devel-list is not used and read any more.

[1]:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-kolab-devel-list/2012-November/msg00000.html