Re: [evolution-kolab-devel] How to debug evolution-kolab

Hi Christoph,

Am Mittwoch 17 August 2011, um 11:35:49 schrieb Christian Hilberg:
> [...]
> Debugging is possible by starting EDS (it consists of two factory processes,
> one for contacts, one for calendar) in a terminal with some environment
> variables set and checking the output. I'm about to create a wiki page for
> that (will be cut-and-paste from developer emails mostly, in German,
> translators welcome). I'll let you know once it is done.

Sorry, my MUA tricked me and the following information did not go to the list
(though I've posted the link as a follow-up to other mails already):

The new wiki page is now accessible via [1]. No english translation is
available as yet.

HTH,

        Christian

[1] https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/evolution-kolab/wiki/HowtoFehlersucheUndProblembehebung