Re: [evolution-kolab-devel] Tasks: 5. try - client generated xml data in imap folder

Hello Christian,

(I answer you in English to leave a trace for other guys using
evolution-kolab).

I compiled you sources, everything went well without problems.

You will find the result as (unofficial) Debian packages here:

http://getreu.net/public/downloads/software/evolution-kolab/evolution-kolab-20110831-branch-dev_kc_speed/

    evolution-kolab-dev_0.2.1_amd64.deb
    evolution-kolab_0.2.1_amd64.deb

I also had a first try. The todo list issue seems to be solved for me
too and indeed things are a little faster. As my internet link is
_very_ slow from here, it is better to use evolution in offline-mode
and then switch back to online-mode for synchronisation.
Especially browsing the calendar is much too slow.

The whole seems to be quite stable. I will migrate my data on
the kolab server and work with it!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards

Jens