[Evolution-hackers] Adjusting email for display

Hello all

I am interested in changing (hiding) certain content of the email
before showing it to the user.

Apparently this would mean changing the email contents before they are
passed to WebkitGtk for display (alternatively, they could be changed
when fetched from the mail store). I found where evolution calls

e_web_view_load_uri(<object>, "mail://<account id/folder/message>?mode=0&headers_collapsable=1
&headers_collapsed=0&formatter_default_charset=&formatter_charset=")

but not the place where it defines the "mail://" protocol so that
webkit may us such URI to fech a html document.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find the right place
in the code for this kind of interception?

Thanks in advance