[Evolution-hackers] Forward with Template, like there is already a Reply with Template

Hello,

I'm new to this list, and using Evolution for 3 years now. Thanks for
the great product !

Context : Evolution 3.44.1, GNOME 42.1, Manjaro Linux

I just discovered the "Reply with Template" feature from the
"Templates" plugin.
I often forward messages to other people with a quick note, like "Hello
Tim, this is for information. Thanks, have a good day, Ronnie."

I would love to have a similar "Forward with Template" feature :

Right click on e-mail
Forward with Template
(choose template)

That would set the right headers and prefix the subject line with "Fwd:
"

Additionaly, i would find usefull to access the "Forward with Template"
and "Reply with Template" from the top buttons bar. Next to the
"Forward" button there is an arrow that gives me additionnal forward
options, that could be here. Same for the "Reply" button.

Best,
Ronnie