[Evolution-hackers] Building the Latest Source of Evolution

I am trying to build Evolution Data Server and Evolution using the method outlined in the Wiki. I was able to successfully get through the instructions for Evolution Data Server. I have stalled on the part to configure the build before make && make install. I am being told that the packages libebook-1.2 and libecal-1.2 are not found. I have searched for them and cannot find them. These are required packages. Up until now, I have been able to fix my own errors but now I need help. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 with the latest updates.