Re: [Evolution-hackers] A probelm with evolution software 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

[This would be better suited on evolution-list@ if you don't plan to
work on code.]

On Wed, 2019-12-04 at 15:16 +0100, Régis Ramel wrote:
Since I updated my computer from ubuntu 16.04 to ubuntu 18.04 and so
updated the software evolution, I 've seen this problem :

Appointments displayed on the monthly view of the calendar doesn't
mention the appointments of the current day. So when you look at
eleven in the morning for example, you don't see the appointments in
the afternoon of the current day. You see only appointments beginning
the day after.
It's a regression which is really uncomfortable.

Cannot reproduce the problem in 3.34.2.

Feel free to report a bug in the issue tracker of your distribution if
your distribution still supports version 3.28, and please include if
this problem is about a local or a remote calendar.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/