[Evolution-hackers] A probelm with evolution software 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Hello,

Since I updated my computer from ubuntu 16.04 to ubuntu 18.04 and so updated the software evolution, I 've seen this problem :

Appointments displayed on the monthly view of the calendar doesn't mention the appointments of the current day. So when you look at eleven in the morning for example, you don't see the appointments in the afternoon of the current day. You see only appointments beginning the day after.
It's a regression which is really uncomfortable.

It would be great if you could fix this problem.

Thanks in advance and thanks for your job on gnome tools.

Best regards